Audi A4 RB4 Color Cluster cod:8E0929930KX

• Audi A4 RB4 Color Cluster cod:8E0929930KX

Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von turbocip () aus folgendem Grund: ​Hi there , I have a cluster . Was good , but i try to read with vageeprom programmer and now i have dEF Error I let you know what happen exactly : - i try to read with vag eeprom programmer encrypted and decrypted and cannot make that because i have a message to put cluster in new mode - i put in new mode and i tried agan to read ... read was succesfull , and after that i try again to |Write readdin dump on the cluster . - after writting i have a dEF Error on my cluster . I attach here what i read (i dont remeber if its encrypted or decrypted read :( Can you tell me what kind of type is read ? For cluster ​change extension from txt to rar . Please help me with a file the same or repair that dump I have xcan if its neceassary Thank you to all ... Iulian

• Hi there ,
      I have a cluster . Was good , but i try to read with vageeprom programmer and now i have dEF Error
      I let you know what happen exactly :
      - i try to read with vag eeprom programmer encrypted and decrypted and cannot make that because i have a message to put cluster in new mode
      - i put in new mode and i tried agan to read ... read was succesfull , and after that i try again to |Write readdin dump on the cluster .
      - after writting i have a dEF Error on my cluster .

I attach here what i read (i dont remeber if its encrypted or decrypted read :( Can you tell me what kind of type is read ?
      For cluster change extension from txt to rar .
      Please help me with a file the same or repair that dump
      I have xcan if its neceassary

Thank you to all ...

Iulian
      Dateien
    • VAG EEPROM Programmer can only read/write in decrypted mode w/o any issues or errors.
      Because you uploaded a dump in decrypted mode you got a DEF/Error.

Solution:
      If you have the original working dump, set the cluster to crypted mode again and upload your dump by writing all bytes crypted.
      If not, drop me a private message. I'm able to repair your dashboard respectively offer you an exchange cluster.
      ┌П┐(►_◄)┌П┐
      BOSCH RB4/RB8
      Login auslesen, Wegfahrsperre & Schlüssel anlernen?
      Oder doch DEF/Error reparieren und Datensatz wiederherstellen?
      Ich sag nur: "Was nicht passt, wird passend gemacht!" :whistling: 8) ;)
      rbx.tachos@gmail.com

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RBx ()