GTI-TDI Forum

GTI-TDI Forum

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Ungelesene Themen

Thema Antworten Letzte Antwort

Newer tachos, no menus....why?

potatodog

Addspting T5.1 clocks

ghost_rider

suche dump 3AA 920 881 (A)

dkfz

Gear shift indicator

dkfz

Was bedeutet "Pro" im Tacho

dunt

Letzte Aktivitäten

• potatodog -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Newer tachos, no menus....why? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von magna413: „How does the ABS work then. I tried 3c8..G cluster in my golf and abs kept flashing with no faults in 03-abs. “ ABS need communication with IMMO (25) in dash.... Passat do not have IMMO in dash. You need flash (NEC) from Passat…
  • magna413 -

Beitrag
    very good discussion. Does this mean that change of flash(nec) is needed? And if so, i guess info is taken from 2008+ passat b6 or 2009-2011 passat cc cluster? How does the ABS work then. I tried 3c8..G cluster in my golf and abs kept flashing with no…
  • H2Deetoo -

Mag den Beitrag von dkfz im Thema Gear shift indicator.

Like (Beitrag)
    The information coming from the engine control unit, it must support the function
  • H2Deetoo -

Beitrag
    For 24C32, if he uses firmware versions higher than 0305 then there will be NO menus! Most likely he is using 0305 or older!! Newer firmware versions simply don't support the old protocol, period. Regards H2Deetoo
  • potatodog -

Beitrag
    Zitat von ghost_rider: „So I presume he copied some of the data from one of the older Passats clocks but thats all I know. “ Only copy some parts from Passat eeprom ist not enough
  • ghost_rider -

Beitrag
    Hi I know the guy who restored this menu on Golf mk5 with White 24C32 eeprom inside. But unfortunately he dont want to share this info how he did it. What he also said he tried the same with 24c64 and it didnt work. So I presume he copied some of the…
  • H2Deetoo -

Beitrag
    Newer clusters (as you call them) are for B7 Passat, and they use a different protocol for comfort and light/sight menu, compared to B6 Passat. So for color clusters the latest version is SW0132, which still shows comfort and light/sight menu on Passat…
  • magna413 -

Hat das Thema Newer tachos, no menus....why? gestartet.

Thema
    Hi I write in english because i guess i could get more answers. I know that newer tachos lose the Lightning and convience menu, but some old passat cluster didn't. What is so different bewtween these tachos. What does change? I've also heard bronken…
  • ghost_rider -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Addspting T5.1 clocks verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi. Thanks guys. I did the scan before and after but seems I've lost it somewhere coz I cant find them now. Cant remember the fault codes but there was something about comunication errors In ABS and Instruments Problem is T5.1 and T5.2 Highline…
  • dkfz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema suche dump 3AA 920 881 (A) verfasst.

Beitrag
    als PN in deiner Box schöne Grüße Hans